Okay, I have to tell you the French Dude story.
Well, when I was at Heritage Fair, for the Closing ceromonies, Mackenzie and I looked around at some kids projects and we saw one that was in French (It wasn't the only one but at that time it was the first one we saw that was written in French and had a kid sitting beside it).
I said to him,
La poule maboule et marche et marche (the ckicken goes and goes)
and then we ran away laghing. Then we came back and said to him:
La petit chat et tres triste. (The little cat was very sad.)
He looked at us like, "Do you have anything better to do?"
Mackenzie said to him,
CAN YOU SPEAK ENGLIGH?
and he said
YES I CAN
We called him the French Dude!
Madi
madison, I'm not superised that you posted this on your blog!But what can I say it's so funny
ReplyDeletefrom, Katy Perry not the singer the girl!
Oh I remember when you told this story in French class! It was so FUNNY!!!!!! I am glad you posted this on your blog it's a good and funny and awesome story!!!!! keep on writing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily