Saturday, 16 October 2010

LIGHTS Concert

Yesterday I went to the Lights concert! She is on tour right now and yesterday she was at the Burton Commings theater! I saw he preform and she was outstanding, incredible, amazing and beautiful. LIGHTS preformed all the songs from "The Listening" (her album) except for one called Face Up, but they were wonderful songs.

I Sung along to all of them, but I couldn't hear myself because my voice got lost in a sea of screams and shouts of excited teenagers. (Most people there were teenagers, but I saw a few people that were my age.)

She opened with... Seccond Go, which wasn't a real suprise, but I thought she might have opened with Savoir. The second song she sung was Lions! Another song off "The Listening" that I know quite well.

Tell more l8r my friend Avery is over gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment