Thursday, 20 January 2011

200th Post is soon/birthday party!!!!

HI here is a real post;

Next time I post it will be the 200th Time I've posted!!! That will be AWESOME!!! And I'm turning eleven not tomorrow but the day after that! For my party I'm having some girls over from my school and we are going to have a sleepover!!!And watch MOVIES!!!! AND YEAH!!

For christmas I got an iPod touch. It is basically a dvd player, tv,camera, computer, gaming device were you can buy games and get TONS free, calender, video camera, tape recorder and you can even video chat with people if you hook up your email!! It has so many cool things and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am kind of excited right now.!>!>!>!>!>!>!>>>>>>>!!!!!!

WElL...

School is pretty good. But you know what is so boring? THe indoor recess we've been having. UUUGHH!! I mean, there is nothing you can do exept for read and draw and stuff. Although we do have a ping-pong table in our room.Yes! I know. Weird! But it is fun! Sometimes we play it at indoor recess.

WELL AU REVOIR!!!

MADI

1 comment:

  1. yay!! Madi the blogger is back! Can't wait to read more from you - I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete