Sunday, 20 February 2011

Can you guess what it is!!

Hi I am going to give you a poem about something but I won't tell you what is!!

Hot and cold at the same time, joy but boredom. Soft flakes falling, hats and mits galore. Christmas present scattered around the house. Anywhere from -30 to +5, beautiful and delicate.

Something very precious, Canadaians hold in their hearts; sweet cups of hot chocolate always make us feel warm.

Fireplaces all glowing with bright excitement. Laughs and days, fun enjoyable times playing, lovely family gather.

It only happens once a year and when it does it's so important.

Can you tell what it is? The first person who guess it correctly in a comment under this post first, gets a post dedicated to them.

Bye!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi madi,

    Me and my friend Holly thought your poem is about Christmas!!! Please write back if its right!!!

    Emily and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is Christmas Day am I right love \Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madi,

    I think it's Jesus's Birthday!!!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete