Sunday, 17 July 2011

Two new things and one big GOAL...

Well, I haven't been on my blog very much lately and there is not much news.

Exept...

A new book I discovered!


It is a book in the Dear Canada series by Maxine Trottier. It is called Blood Upon Our Land. I could not get into it at first. It was boring, I thought. Well, I read it, and it is one of the best in the series! I'd totally recommend it.

A HUGE goal!

My goal for the summer is to read every single Dear Canada book by the end of August. I am on book 7. I have 21 books to read. It's a lot, but I think I can do it.

An awesome Band!

When I was at Winnipeg Beach I was listening to my iPod and I decided to listen to ABBA. I had heard some of their songs like "Mamma Mia" and "Dancing Queen". I thought that was their only songs. BOY I WAS WRONG!! I discovered a bunch of their songs that are really good, like:

Knowing Me, Knowing You
S.O.S
SuperTrouper
Lay All Your Love on Me
Does Your Mother Know
The Winner Takes It All
Money, Money, Money
Waterloo

Buy their songs on iTunes! ABBA is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment