Sunday, 7 August 2011

Winkler Bible Camp!

I went to camp last week with my friend Hannah and it was so FUN!!

The girls in my CABIN (which was Love Cabin) were:

TIA
ALISE
HANNAH
MONIKA
JOANNA
AMANDA
MACKENZIE
JAZMYN
JADE

I became really good friends with Jazmyn and Jade. One time, Jade and I were in chapel and we started saying cheese to everyone to passed by! Some people stared at us.

WE DID a lot of fun things. There was a WATER TAMPOLINE, a ZIPLINE, a CLIMING WALL, ACHERY, AND AN AWESOME OPSITCAL COURSE!!!

It was so fun. I want to go back SOOOO badly!!!!!

BYE

MADI!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved WBC so much, Madi! I loved camp so much when I was a kid, and it was always my dream that all of my girls would end of loving it too. So far, so good! I still have friends that are in my life that I counseled at Winkler Bible Camp with! Maybe one day you and Hannah can be counsellors together at WBC too! That would be awesome!

    xo Karla

    ReplyDelete