Tuesday, 7 July 2009

July 7, 2009 (even later than that)

Hello Friends, family, and anyone else,

Well, first thing first. I can't believe I have my own blog. Oh, and it is fun!!! I can post almost anything I want to. What should I write now? Well, in a few minutes I'm going to the library. I don't know what book I'm going to get. Why, there is so many, I could almost pick anything. But the thing most on my mind is going to the lake. I can't wait. The first thing I'm going to do is, well, I don't know. But what I do know is that even though the lake is cold, MIGHT take a dip.
MAYBE. Me and my Nana do a pretend show called, "Cooking with the king". What we do is make a recipe and explain how to make it. My Nana is the king, my sister is the assistant, and I'm the host. It's so fun!!! My Nana is great fun. We have so many adventures. And my cousin is there too. I love her so so so much. She only comes to visit us once a year. And there is so many things I want to show her. And my dog, Lucy will be there too. Lucy is 13, and can't walk very fast, but she still loves the lake. And right before I go to sleep, you can see the moon glisining and shining. And I love visiting the ice cream place on one of the islands. It's almost like a secret world there!!! I've got to go to the libray. When I come back, I'll tell you what book I got.
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment