Tuesday, 7 July 2009

July 7, 2009

Hi,

My name is Madi. (Well, at short form anyway.) I love to write and that's why I got this blog. I'm nine years old, and I love to read so much!!!! I really like history and always wished I could go in time. (Yeah, I love it THAT much.) Another thing I love is nature. And that's why I can't wait 'till I go to my grandparent's cotage. I'm going in 3 days!!! Ive been waiting since last year!!!! Oh, how I love the out doors. And the cotage is on an island, so you can just feel the fresh air blowing from the water. The only bad part is that it takes 2 hours to drive there!!! I just know I'm going to have so much fun!!! And my cousin just came to visit us. She lives so far away!!! And even though she's really little, she's like my sister!!! Oh, and I want to write so much more, and yet I have nothing to say!!! I feel so happy, I just want to jump up and down!!!!
Well, I do have nothing else to say really, and I might write later today if I want to. But since I'm going to the lake on July 10, I won't be writing untill the 19 of yeah, July. 9 days at the lake!!!

So, I guess the only thing left to say is bye for now!!!
Madi

1 comment: