Hi, my name is Madi! I am in Grade Six and I am eleven years old. I hope you enjoy my blog about my life!
Monday, 28 September 2009
I'M REALLY ANGRY WITH MATTLE!!!
I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY UPSET WITH MATTLE. THERE IS A WARNING SAYING THAT AMERICAN GIRL'S BELOVED KIRSTEN IS RETIRING!!! leaving! BECOMING UNAVAILABLE! ABBY HAS HER AND AND IS VERY UPSET!!
I guesss Kirsten will be only more precious if she is retired.. Her things will still be available for a while Tell Abby not to worry Love Gran Love the update on all the girls..
I guesss Kirsten will be only more precious if she is retired.. Her things will still be available for a while Tell Abby not to worry
ReplyDeleteLove Gran Love the update on all the girls..
hey! when are you going to do addy? she's my favourite.
ReplyDeleteHannah
September 29 is when I'll do Addy.
ReplyDelete