Saturday, 13 February 2010

Saw cirque de solae

Hi yesterday I saw cirque de solae and it was
amazing! They did backwords flips on tightropes
and jumped on bike over 2 people! AMAZING!!!

When I went to books a million I got these dear Americas:

I thought my soul would rise and fly

Standing in the light

seeds of Hope

I am loving it so much!
Bye
madi

2 comments:

  1. Yo Mado,

    How was your trip call me back

    :AVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je voudrais s'inciter à croire
    que la terre de planète tourne lentement
    dur pour indiquer que je ne suis jamais resté éveillé quand je suis '
    cause endormie que tout n'est jamais pendant qu'elle semble. That's the chorus of fireflies in french. It's impossible to sing though. Josiah came. He has blond hair and is about as tall as you. So yeah. I finished My Secret War. It is AMAZING!!!! We had outdoor gym and the boys were having an olympics in snowboarding and luge (with sleds). Speaking of Olympics, did you know Canada won 2 gold medals!? We won them in men's moguls and woman's snowboarding. In the "Boy's In 4S Olympics" Dan won luge and Lian won snowboarding. Speaking of Dan, yesterday Dan and Stacy have been married 5 (or is it 4) weeks! WOW!! Today at recess I found blue ice! It is really cool. This is the longest comment I ever wrote! But not as long as the one you wrote once! hanksiat oriaf heiat alentineiav!
    yeiab!!

    ReplyDelete