Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The TOUGH Test: PLAY IT!!!!!

Hi this is the incredible TOUGH TEST!!!

RULES & HOW TO PLAY:

1. I will give you a picture and/or question that you have to answer. Some will be hard, some will be easy.
2. You answer by commenting like this:

NAME: Jane
BLOG: I do not have one
ANSWERS:
1. Ice cream
2. yeah yeah I think you get it now...

The only thing your entry has to include is your first name of nickname (DO NOT PUT YOUR LAST NAME!!!) and the answers.

If you don't know how to comment I'll show you how:

1. Click on the title of this post. A blank box should show and you type what you want to say.
2. Then it will say "SELECT PROFILE" and unless you have a blog click "ANONYMOUS".
3. Click POST COMMENT. It will most likely say "Cannot be posted. Try again." Click again and it will work.

IT'S THAT EASY!!

Here are the questions:

1.WHAT IS THIS? (HINT: You can eat it)



2. WHO IS THIS AND WHAT'S HER NAME? (HINT: Man's best friend)



3. WHAT YEAR WAS THIS PHOTO TAKEN? (HINT: 19??)



4.THIS PICTURE IS BEUTIFUL.BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS TAKEN?



5. WHAT TYPE OF DOG IS THIS AND WHY IS IT GETTING WATER EVERYWHERE?



THAT IS IT, SO ANSWER NOW!!!!!!

Madi

5 comments:

  1. hi Madi I am guesing now from,
    Jess
    1.Birthday cake
    2.Dog
    3.1986
    4. Falcon Lake
    5.It is a black lab and it is shaking off to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madi, I had a little help
    Your great aunt in the USA
    1. Carter's birthday cake
    2. Your dog Lucy
    3. May 25, 1919
    4. At your Grandma's at the Lake of the Woods
    5. A German Shepherd shaking off to dry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery
    1 Carters b-day cake
    2 its a dog and her name is luci
    3 1919
    4 lake of the woods
    5 black lab shaking to get dry

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 Carter's Birthday cake
    2. Lucy your black lab
    3. Winnipeg strike 1919
    4. Lake of the woods
    5. A black lab shaking to dry itself
    Love Grandma I answered yesterday but it didn't show up so I did it again miss you love you grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah :)
    1. your brothers birthday cake
    2. a dog, named lucy
    3. June 21st, 1919
    4. um um um um.....I know! someplace! :)
    5.a lab, drying it's self
    and I say hey! what a wonderful time to play! learn to work and play! and get along with each other! you got to listen to your heart, listen to the beat, listen to the...(i cant spell it!)
    anyways, bye, yeiab, yebay.

    ReplyDelete