Friday, 5 February 2010

Well, read the Royal Diaries!

Hey well me Madi again...

(Only Hannah and Novi can read this but don't worry, I'll translate)

Owiah reiaa ouiay odayiat? 'Miai oodiag, ustiaj niao yiam logiab.

Siaa 'veiai aidias, Iai orkediaw niao yiam ortiaf ndiaa hatiat asiaw uniaf.


Can you read that? I didn't think so. Here is what I said:


How are you today? I'm good, just on my blog.

As I've said, I worked on my fort and that was fun.

Okay I'll tell you the code:

Here is the example: IIAH
That means hi. Basicly what you do is take off the first letter of a word (So insded of "hi" it says "i") and then add "IA" at the end (SO then it's "IIA"). Then you take that first letter you got rid of and put it at the end (So then it's "IIAH")

AND there was one other thing to say: READ THE ROYAL DIARIES! I will now right in code why:

Eadiar heiat Oyaliar Iariesiad ecauseiab heyiat reiaa nterestingiai!

Yeiab,

Adiiam

No comments:

Post a Comment