Sunday, 4 July 2010

Here I am again!!!

Hi yesterday I went to the movie theater and watched Toy Story 3!

I heard a lot of people said it was good but I honestly wasn't all that, well, let's say, "interested" in seeing it.

BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!

P.S.

My Cousin who lives in Turkey is coming to my house 2day!! She flew in yesterday and we will see her l8r 2night.

Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you finally wrote again! THANK YOU MADI!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG. My friend and her mom are going to take me and my mom to Toy Story 3!!! I really miss you right now we need to have a play date one day. How was Nick's pool party? I couldn't come I was really busy.

    Emily

    P.S. keep on writing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good! Katarina was being really funny on the diving board. We all laughed. I watched Toy Story 3 yesterday! It's really good. I liked it a lot.

    Madi

    ReplyDelete