Thursday, 22 July 2010

More Josh from YouTube Videos!!!

Here are more Josh from YouTube videos! If u didn't see the others PLEASE do! He is the most clever, smart person on youtube!

Have u ever heard of Fred? He's another person on youtube, but he became really famous, and unfortunatly Josh hasn't become famous.

Watch a Fred video and then watch a video. Which one is funnier? I think JOSH!!!

Here are some more Josh videos (his YouTube account is thecomputernerd01)

The 2010 Rap [Feat. Tyler, his Best Friend]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OREKgnHs7Wk&feature=channel
Quote from "The 2010 Rap"
"Cause I got long hair and I like to say yo a lot"

Pudding, Lady Gaga, and Dinosaurs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHd44XzUEaE&feature=PlayList&p=34EB0EA1A42B4450
Quote from "Pudding, Lady Gaga, and Dinosaurs"
"I don't giva a chapstick. Ha!"

How to make a Sandwhich
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlHkYRUrJng&feature=channel
Quote from "How to make a Sandwhich"
"I advise you to follow my footsteps and wear this rad bikers helmet."

Bulletproof - La Roux Reciting
http://www.youtube.com/user/thecomputernerd01
Quote from "Bulletproof - La Roux Reciting"
"Tyler! Let me in!" "No."

PLEASE WATCH THESE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment