Friday, 9 July 2010

Hi here's the best video EVER

Hi I was at my friend Hannah's house when we found the most HILARIOUS video EVER!!!! This guy named Josh (he's about 17) made parodies to famous songs. You know the song Alejandro by Lady GaGa, right? Well, he changed it to Jalepeno!!!

You all know the song "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha, right? Well, here it is, it's the funniest of them all!!!

Here are the best ones:

1:
Tik Tok Parody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47wUQZs1_NQ

2:
Baby Justin Bieber Parody [Justin Bieber is the worst]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EcIiFTLLC4&feature=channel

3:
Party in the U.S.A Parody (Local Park)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEuAv72k0Y&feature=channel

4:
Boom Boom Pow Parody (Sham Wow Now)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=586--mkb14w&feature=related

5:
Fireflies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6hu0wsdNwU&feature=channel

I THINK HE SHOULD SO DO CALIFORNIA GURLS BY KATY PERRY!!!

Madi

P.S.

PLEASE watch these! They are HILARIOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. if you remember I was singing the tik tok parody boom boom pow parody at school



    from,Katy perry girl not singer

    ReplyDelete