As those of you who watch TV (which hopefully is all of you) you may know of TLC (The Learning Channel). It has the BEST shows! I used to like Family (the Canadian version of Disney Channel) which I still do, but TLC is just AWESOME!
Which TLC show do you like best?
Tell me in the comment box!
Madi
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cant belive you put Josh vids on!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Madison! We are all missing you! Hannah routinely sings a kooky song or says a strange sentence that she credits to you - so you are far from forgotten!
ReplyDeleteAs for TLC - it's one of my favorite channels too.... my favorite show is "I didn't know I was Pregnant"
Do you remember what your sister called me that day you spent the day at our house? Hannah and I were trying to remember, but couldn't.
Karla
Hi Mado So glad you are back on the Blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove the poles love the pictures!! Great job on the photos. I still haven't seen 4 weddings but am watching for it. Bye for now love Grandma
Hey madi just wondering if you got your class list. I am so mad that you won't be in my class! I totally forgot that hanny nanny is in vancouver.
ReplyDeleteFrom,katy perry girl not singer