Sunday, 26 September 2010

Bad news

Guess what I have bad news.

But don't worry.

It's NOT "the world is going to end and everyone in it will be smushed into pieces" kind of news.

But it's not good. Not one onze.

DO u want to hear it? Are you sure?

It's not all that good.

But yet again, it's not THAT bad.

I'm sick.

I guess I have a bad cold or something.

Oh well. Hopefully it will be better soon.

Bye!

Madi

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon bye for now see you later today
    love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? Hannah has a really bad cold right now too. In the morning there are 5 million kleenex on her bedroom floor. It's a pretty sight. Have you ever put a few dabs of vicks under your nose for night? THat's what I do - it helps me breath.

    I for one think you should go with the 80's rocker thing. Easier. Value VIllage, baby.

    Karla

    ReplyDelete