Thursday, 2 September 2010

I am in Iceland

Hi I am in Reykjavik in Iceland and I just woke up there's a five hour time difference.

I was supposed to be here for 7 days but flight got canceled so we are staying here for another 3 days. There is a bakery across the place we are staying. My cousin Jade and my Antie Steph and Uncle Chris were here but they left yesterday for Turkey.

We have done a circle all around Iceland.

Oh, and we rented a bus!

I will write more when I come back home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mado miss you lots hope you are having a wonderfull time Can't wait to hear all about it Lots of Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaaaaaaat? We didn't know you were going to Iceland! That's a crazy trip! What great memories you're making! Hannah tried calling you last week, but there was no answer - this explains it!

    We hope you'll arrive home safe and sound and will be ready and excited for school to start. Please keep us posted on all the shenanigans of the grade 5's at LCS!

    ReplyDelete