Nobody Knows why Nathan does anything he does! I can't wait until monday so I know if I am in a class with my friends. I hope I am in Mrs. Wellington's class. She is sooo nice. We have these really cool type of scooters in gym. they are the same but have things to hold on to. What they do is one person pulls them with a scooter while one person sits and gets whirrled around. It is so fun. I am glad you still hang out with Katy Perry during recess. I hang out with these Girls called Wesley, Miranda, Julia, Emilia, Nicola, and Maddy! I hope we can talk again soon, on skype or phone.
Nobody Knows why Nathan does anything he does! I can't wait until monday so I know if I am in a class with my friends. I hope I am in Mrs. Wellington's class. She is sooo nice. We have these really cool type of scooters in gym. they are the same but have things to hold on to. What they do is one person pulls them with a scooter while one person sits and gets whirrled around. It is so fun. I am glad you still hang out with Katy Perry during recess. I hang out with these Girls called Wesley, Miranda, Julia, Emilia, Nicola, and Maddy! I hope we can talk again soon, on skype or phone.
ReplyDelete