I got a chocolate bar (It was a Kit-kat) at school today because I did well in French.
Today we had a test (In french) and I got 28/29, so I only got one question wrong.
You get stickers in french if you behave or get an answer right, so you get a prize (You get to choose what it is) every 3 stickers. Overall I had 4 stickers, and I got 2 more stickers because I got a good mark. So, I bought a Kit-kat bar. I already ate half of it. It was so so so so so so so awesome.
On Ebay yesterday, I bought 3 books! I haven't received them yet, but I know they will be great!
Madi
Bien Bien that is great that you are doing so well in French when you never realy took it last year
ReplyDeleteWay to Go
Grandma
Thanks so much, Grandma! I lovve you and I can't wait to see you in a week.
ReplyDeleteMadi