Hi, my name is Madi! I am in Grade Six and I am eleven years old. I hope you enjoy my blog about my life!
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Hello
Last week I went to my Grandma and Grandpa's house*, and when we were there we made a "Gummi Bear World"* and it was so cool!On my sidebar there is a picture of it. Bye, Madi *stuff you can also read about on "My first bolg"
Yeah! Remeber when Lian's dad was walking right beside him? Oh my gosh! I hear a nock on my door! It's Lian's dad! "Oh, hi Lian's dad," my mom just said.
Hi Madi! Geuss what! Lian's dad came to my house! Just Kidding! :0 :)
ReplyDeleteYeah!
ReplyDeleteRemeber when Lian's dad was walking right beside him?
Oh my gosh! I hear a nock on my door!
It's Lian's dad!
"Oh, hi Lian's dad," my mom just said.
I'm just kidding!
Madi