Monday, 2 November 2009

Today

Today, November 2, 2009, was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!
I had alot of fun with my Friends Hannah and Nov today and we did alot of Great stuff!
Madi
P.S. I'm going to Florida Tomorrow and I know it will be tons of fun and We're going to a really big bookstore called "Books-a-Million". Great, Huh?

5 comments:

  1. You're just like Hannah!! This summer went our family went to Southern Ontario, one of Hannah's favourite places to go was the "Book Depot" in St. Catharines - Canada's largest book warehouse! We spent hours in that store.... it was pure joy for me and Hannah. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you coming home(please raplie)




    THANK YOU MADO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know 4 sure, but I think he is my Friend Hannah's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peppisue is my Grandma's sister and Maureen Thompson is My Grandma and Averyjane is you and Micheal Penner (I think) is my friend Hannah's Dad.
    Madi

    ReplyDelete