Wednesday, 11 November 2009

More News

Ok, I've got a lot to say so pull up a chair and read on...

On November 3 at lunch time, I left school and went to the airport. Our plane left The ground at 3:00. Because I was leaving Canada I had to go through security.
The plane took 3 hours. Then when we got there we rented a Van and went to our Condo. There wasn't much to eat, so we went to BK and it tasted great! The next day, we went to Chuck E Cheese and Books-A-Million. But sadly, Books-a-Million closed down. I was really upset. When we got back to the Condo, we went to the pool. Right by the pool, there is a clubhouse with Computers inside so me and my Mom searched Bookstores in Orlando Florida and found a Barnes and Noble store. The next day, we went there and I got an American girl Mini doll. I got Nellie, Samantha's best friend. She came with a little book. The next day, we went to a crab shack called Joe's crab shack and I had chicken fingers. They were good. Then we went to the pool.
The Next day, we went to Disney World. It was a lot of fun. The next day we were tired from Disney so we didn't do much. Then We went to the pool. The next day we went shopping. I bought a sparkly skirt, jacket, and black tank top.
The next day, we- actually, I cant remember what we did that day.
And then we came home. When we were in the airport last night, on My dad's blackberry, got free Wi-Fi connection and I went on my blog!!! I tried to write something, but it woudn't let me. And then I went on a long, long, ride.
THE END

If you have comments or questions, comment on the comment box. I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are home love the story It is very sad. I hope something goes well for her soon
    Love Grandma see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home from Florida glad you are home good story. Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete