Thursday, 17 December 2009

My 100th post

Hi Okay this is really ecxiting because this is my 100th post!!!

Well, I have a lot to say so I'll just say thank you to these people first:
My Mommy (T West)
My Daddy (C West)
My Grandma (Grannie on the blog)
My Friends, Novalee and Hannah
Any other amazing famliy/friend who reads my blog (YOU ARE SO AWESOME!)

A few days ago my Nana and Afi (That's icelandtic for Grandpa) took me to see the new movie, "Princess and the frog" and it is really good! I recomend seeing it.
I read one of my new books (The one called "So far from home") and it's so so good!
It's about a girl named Mary who comes to America from Ireland and becomes a mill girl.
I have had sooo much fun at school yesterday and later tonight is my school concert
and I'm doing a dance called "Huron Dance" and I'm in it with 3 other girls from my class. It's fun to do.

Yesterday night we put up our Christmas tree and it looks so nice!

My brother and sister and I like to collect the names of the guys who deliver our Pizza and yesterday we orderd Pizza and the Pizza guys name was Keith.

Yesterday in Gym class me and my friend Hannah were joking about Calliou from the T.V. Show, "Calliou" and it was so so so so so funny!

There is one more thing to say

In only 14 days, me and my friend Avo are having a New Year's Party!
Madi

P.S. THIS IS MY 100th POST EVER

5 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard when I saw the bald boy, Caillou on your bald. As I'm sure Hannah's told you, we've all been curious about why a four year old is bald. Hannah also sang us the new words to the Caillou theme song you made up and we though it was perfect. Maybe you could come over to our place and hang out with Hannah and talk about Caillou over the holidays.... I'll have to call your mom to check your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison I love the bald kid he is funny.
    Hope you are having a good day and that you get inspired to write some more great stories over the hollidays. Hope to see you soon

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check my blog to find the answer to why Caillou is bald.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember Albert Einstein the second?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I do. IT WAS SO FUNNY!!
    Madi!!!

    ReplyDelete