Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Our first Book Club review

Hey,
It's me again (of course, who else would be writing this? Frankenstein?) and in a comment, Grannie on the Blog gave me her review of this weeks book club. Here it is:

I also read "Early Sunday Morning" and agree with what you [Madi] said. I don't think there's enough description to make you think a young girl is writing it. I loved the fact that all my life I've heard about December 7, 1941, because my parents were married on December 4 of that year. My dad was in the army and was called back from his honeymoon because of Pearl Harbour.
I also visited Hawaii.
-Grannie on the Blog's review of "Early Sunday Morning"


I thought Grannie on the blog's review was very good! Thank you Grannie on the blog for that!

Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment