d'amour de la pâte I de biscuit de sablé ! Mon nana fait quelques biscuits de sablé et j'ai essayé la pâte de biscuit et elle goûte délicieuse !
(Il n'a aucun oeuf cru dans lui. Sucre, farine et beurre justes.)
j'ai eu une journée vraiment bonne. Je suis excité vraiment pour Noël parce que c'est seulement 5 jours loin !
Madi
(I love shortbread cookie dough! My nana is making some Shortbread cookies and I tried the cookie dough and it tastes delightful!
(It doesn't have any raw eggs in it. Just Sugar, Flour and butter.)
I had a really good day. I'm really excited for Christmas because it's only 5 days away!
Madi)
Isn't that cool?! On a website called World Lingo you can type in a message and then select a language and you can translate that message into a differnt languge!
Google "World Lingo" and try it!
wow I thought you had learned a lot of French!! You had me Tricked. Glad you had a good day and are excited about Christmas
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma