Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Grandma's prize

Hi HERE IS GRANDMA'S PRIZE...

A POEM ABOUT HER!
Here it is:

G reat
R eally fun
A wesome
N ice
D ear to me
M arvellous
A mazing

THERE IT IS!!!!!
I think my Grandma is so nice!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mado I loved the poem there could not be a better prize I loved it. I commented on Friday as soon as I read it but my comment did not post. Is there going to be another contest is ther going to be a posting of your school project? I love the blog keep it up. I haven't been feeling well I have a cold so I haven't done that much lately well bye for now Lots of love to you Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKIE DOKIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is said twice beCAUSE It didn't work the first time (OR SO I THOUGHT!)

    ReplyDelete