Friday, 19 March 2010

I won Heritage Fair

I am going on to the Provincials now because I won Heritage Fair!!! So did Jasmin and Gabrielle, so Oodiag Obiaj!

A lesson I learned today is NEVER, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES put a Penny in an electric outlet.

You get it right, Hannah? He he hah ha :)

We were in Choir earlier today and a boy in another class was jokingly hiding a penny from his friend. He accidentally stuck it into an electrical outlet, and a white spark flew up in the air!

It was so scary! Afterward, everyone was talking about it.

There is your tip of the day - never put a penny in an electrical socket.

P.S.
Good job, Annieiah!

Adisoniam

1 comment:

  1. wow you won the Herritag Fair!!! Way to go. When and where are the provincials? We are very very pleased you worked so hard and you did great I can't wait to see it. Way to go
    Love Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete