Sunday, 21 March 2010

You guessed it: another tough test!

Okay there is only thing different: Grandma CANNOT enter since she won last time and it's only fair someone else has a turn.

HERE IT IS:

1. WHO IS THIS AND WHY IS HE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER? (HINT: HIS NAME IS ANOTHER NAME FOR "FROG")



2. WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE YOUGEST GIRL PLAYED IN THIS T.V. SHOW? (HINT: Miche---)



3. WHAT AMERICAN STATE WAS THIS TAKEN IN? (HINT: FLO----)



4. WHICH AMERICAN GIRL IS THIS?



5. WHAT IS IN THIS PICTURE?



There. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. 1.Toad because he is so so cute!
    2.Michelle
    3.Florida
    4.Rebbecca
    5.Water lilies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I got here a little late.
    Nana agrees with "Cool Kid" who happens to be very fast. Madi, these quizzs are fun, and hope you keep it up and I can get there quickly. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... YOU CAN STILL ENTER!!!

    ReplyDelete