Thursday, 25 March 2010

Mary Helen Lloyd: Entries 43- the End!!

February 1, 1901,
Dear Diary,
Viola told me something that I would have never believed if she didn’t prove it. First of all, she’s not who she says she is. Viola Quinn is her sister. Viola’s real name is Ivy, and the people she was sent to were her Aunt and Uncle. They were quite cruel to her and in the days she stayed there she was miserable. Poor Voila I mean Ivy! He took them to Barnardo’s and she was shipped away. The reson Ivy didn’t want me to look in her bag was because she had her birth certificate in there and if I saw it she knew I would ask her about the name “Ivy Quinn” being there instead of “Viola Quinn”.
I feel so bad again for stealing her picture.
Truly,
Mary Helen Lloyd

Febuary 7, 1901,
Dear Mary Helen’s Diary,
Perphps I can sneak this in and then rip it out because this is not my Diary.
It’s Mary Helen’s. I feel so stupid and selfish writing in someone else’s diary.
Because I am not Mary Helen. I am Ivy.
I am a stupid home girl, and I am not supposed to be. I was stolen, as you may now, because Mary Helen has written. I want to tell this, if I rip this out or not.
I was very rude to May Helen and Elsie, and everyone. I feel so bad for being so crule to them. I made a mistake, and the only reason I did act that way was because I was very upset, and I was so upset I could not control myself. I mean it.
Truly,
Ivy Quinn

Febuary 9, 1901,
Dear Diary,
Ivy wrote in my diary. I always thought I would be furious at anyone if they did that, but I am glad. She has gone through a lot and writing on paper is the best way to do it.
Oh no Emma is calling me!

Later…
Ivy is so amazing. I think we are starting to become good friends. Know that I know she’s sorry for always being so rude I can forgive her very easy. Even though she’s a year older than me. I know we both adore Queen Victoria and she seems very brave.
I’ll ask her about this Diary and if she enjoyed writing in my diary, and then maybe I could buy her one.
Truly,
Mary Helen Lloyd



March 22, 1901,
Dear Diary,
It’s almost Ivy’s birthday, and I know just what to get her. I’ll beg Josephine to take me to the store. I know she’ll take me since she’s so kind.
Truly,
Mary Helen Lloyd

March 27, 1901
Dear Diary,
Happy Birthday, Ivy!
She got a notebook just like mine, and she is so happy.
She is a nice friend. My notebook is so filled it is finnished, and I cannot write anything more.
Goodbye, Dear Diary.
Truly,
Mary Helen Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment