Wednesday, 31 March 2010

I am BACK (Already? That was fast!)

Before I tell you about what I did I have to say something to Yo Vo Boink:

"Hey, that guy's from Wisconsin."

Well, I got a new AMERICAN GIRL DOLL!!!!!! But to stir up suspense (and a little thrill) I can't tell you which doll she is. Under this post, comment saying which doll you think it is. (P.S. Nana and Avo: No ENTER!!!) The doll I got was either:



Addy (She is a strong, smart, African American who ran away from slavery.)



Rebecca (She lives in New York city and has big dreams to be an actress.)



Julie (She's a cute, funky, 70's girl.)



Josefina (Pronounced Ho-SA-Fee-na. I get so annoyed when people say it wrong. She is a hopeful, sweet, New Mexican girl who has a big heart.)

Well, which one do you think I got? Let's Review the options:

Addy

Rebecca

Julie

Josefina

Vote NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment