Thursday, 1 October 2009

My Stories

Many of you know that I love writing. So, some of my stories are going up one my blog! Her is one that I started today about a girl who makes a big mistake my asking one, little wish (I'm not finished yet. This is only the first part):


ONE, LITTLE, WISH

By Madi

Part One of four:

Uh! Monday mornings are always hard, but today, the day of my eleventh birthday, it seemed Monday morning’s rush was never ending. I was dashing through the halls of St. Miller's Elementary school, again, because I overslept. How tiring it gets when almost every day you have to run to class. I never had to do this when I was younger. Sometimes I just wish that I could go back to eleven years ago, when I was small, and I didn't have to go to school. But this, wasn't the only thing that happened today.

I silently opened the classroom door that said "Mrs. J. Fisher" on the front of it. I peered down on my watch. I was ten minuets late."Hello, Kailey," said my teacher, Mrs. Fisher.
"I see you have been late again." A flash of embarrassment went across my face. Well, what was I to do now? "Yes," I said relaxed. I took my seat. And then it started. At recess, everyone called me "tardy tart". It was so frustrating, I didn't know what to do. Then Sara, my best friend, wrote me a note saying that she was going to go hang out with Alana tonight, instead of me. Alana is so mean. I could never have a worse day, EVER!!

I went home, and then Hannah, my little sister, kept bothering me about some boy at school named Zach who pulled her hair and told her she was a little "Juice box" which for some reason bothered her. After today, I didn't care! My Mom didn't even WONDER about how school went today. It was all, about, Hannah! "Mom," I told her. "Things didn't go so great at school today." I said. "Wait a moment," My mother answered, "Hannah is talking. You can tell me about school later." I was so upset, I could not wait. "But Mom," I tried again. "It's really important." "No, Kailey. You can wait."
"UGH!!!" I said. "No one ever cares about me!!!" I ran out of the room. I started to cry. "I have been looking forward so much!" I screamed to myself so loud, i could feel my body bubbling. "I wish, so bad that I could go back to eleven years ago, when I was a baby, and everyone cared about me, and Hannah wasn't even born to cause me trouble!" I screamed to myself. "And I didn't have to go to school and be called 'Tardy tart', and I didn't even know Sarah, and almost everything was perfect!"

Suddenly, the world shook me and tossed the room. I was smacked against my bed, and I couldn't get up. The room shook and spun every direction, and now, I was worried. Finally, it stopped. I opened my eyes. I was lying face first on the basement floor. How? I walked upstairs, quite confused, and saw my parents. The were siting on a chair holding a little baby. "Oh, you are so cute little Kailey." They said to the tiny baby. Then my Mom saw me. She Screamed. "Ahhhh!" So did my Dad. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" The asked me with a bewildered glaze in their eyes. "I'm Kailey Barry. I'm your daughter." "What?" My Mom said.
How is that even possible?"

To Be continued...

Isin't that a great story? I made it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment