Friday, 2 October 2009

One little Wish (Part two)

Here is the next part in my story:

One little wish (Part two of four)

"How is that even possible?" I said repeating the question. "Well, because you are my Mom and and I'm your daughter, Kailey Barry. I was born on January 28, 1998. Remember?" I was confused. My own parents didn't even know who I was. I didn't understand this mistake, because how could it happen. I felt a chill run up my back. Was I back in 1998? I couldn't help but collapse on to my knees. "Did you just say you were born on June 28 of this year?" I was right. My wish came true. "That doesn't make sense at all, because if you were born on January 28 of 1998, you would be as old as our little baby, Kailey. That's not true."My Mom said. What? how could my own mother forget that. Frustration inside of me boiled. I don't know why I wished that. "Get out of our house!" my Dad said. I hurried to the door and wasn't wanting to stay much longer. But I realized that I couldn't live outside in the year 1998 with nothing!
So I thought I should run upstairs to my room to get my Diary, $30 that I saved up, and a blanket to keep me warm. "Um, Mrs. Barry, could I quickly see something?" I had to make a reason wandering the house. "Well, yes. But quickly." I ran upstairs to grab the items. But in my room, there was a baby cradle, baby blankets, a bottle, soothers, a few stuffed animals, and no Diary to be found. But there was Money. I saw a piggy bank and decided to take it. I broke it and all the money spilled out. There was at almost two hundred dollars in there. I saw a one hundred bill, and two twenty-dollar bills, and ten five dollar bills. I shoved them into my pockets. I left the mess that the piggy bank made, but took all the money. I rushed down the stairs and left in a hurry. But I quickly went back in. Only to ask something. "Mr. Barry, what's the date today?" I asked My Dad. "November fifth, 1998." I quickly closed the door. Where was I do go now?

I ran down the street and around the corner. I saw the sign saying "Kindle St" and ran past it. There was a CGS store. (That stands for Convenient Grocery shopping,) I bolted in the doors as fast as I could. It was just the same as the last time I went there. Only everything looked so different. The things everyone was wearing was so different. There clothes all seemed so old fashioned. I saw some of the newspapers. I Read the date:
November 5, 1998
I counted all of the money. $195 is how much I had
I looked at all of the isles. There was nothing I would like. But I realized I better get something or else I don't know if I would survive. I bought some milk and a box of easy mac. The problem was, I don't know where I am going to get a microwave. But the biggest mystery was how I landed in 1998. I was whisked back to eleven years ago, Maybe, just maybe, it was because of one little, wish...

Isin't that great? Look tomorow for the last part!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love the story.. Now I have to wait for part 3 Will that be tomorrow or do I have to wait untill Monday?? What a great story
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story there is a writer in the family and a darn good one. Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete