Sunday, 25 October 2009

My trip to Ottawa

I was just in our Country's capitol to visit my Dad's cousin and her family.
They have three kids, just like us. Mattie(10), Henry(8), and Emily(6).
We had lots of fun!!!
The plane ride wasn't very fun, of course, but almost everything else was!!!
Yesterday Mattie had a Hockey game, and we came to watch. We could recognize him out of all the people in the arena because of his green laces. We were in Quebec for the game so there was a boy right round the arena, and he couldn't speak English-only french. So we tried to talk to him. It was pretty hard. I had almost too much fun!!
I slept with my sister Abby for the first two nights, and she moved a lot! It was pretty hard to get to sleep. But then one the last night I slept on the ground of Mattie and Henry's room.
I didn't get to sleep until 11'o'clock!!!
I took tons of pictutes. Last night we watched the Sound of Music. We all loved it!
Bye,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment