Part Three of one little wish
I was so confused, I didn't know what to do.
"Um, excuse me," I asked the old cashier lady very polite and lady-like. "Do you have a microwave oven I could use?" The woman shook her head answering yes. She smiled a friendly smile. I felt a weight lift off my shoulder. Finally, a heart-warming experience in 1998 that I'll want to remember. She lead me behind a curtain. There was a empty room and a few chairs. I saw it. There was a microwave. She heated up my easy mac. This year seemed so different than 2009. I don't know why, but everything looks so different. She kindly handed it back to me with a glaze in her eye. I knew I could trust her. "Here you go little gal." She said. "I'm from the future." I mumbled. " What?" She said. Her face turned bright white. "I know you won't believe a single word I say, it's true." I pulled her out from the curtain and dragged her in to the isle with the least amount of people. I read her name tag. It said "Paula" in bright Green letters. "I was born on January 28, 1998." She looked astonished. "On January 28, 2009, My eleventh birthday, I made a wish. I wished that I could go back to 1998, when everyone cared about me. My plan backfired, and now I'm stuck here, not 2009." Paula looked at me as if she was going to laugh.
Then she did. "I'm serious. If you don't believe me, then.." I couldn't think o f anyway to prove it.
Yes! I thought of a way. I just went to CGS a few days ago. I was wearing the same pants that day, and a put the bill in my pocket. I reached in to get it. Yes! it was there! I showed it to her. She was shocked. "Now do you believe me?" She nodded her head. Finally. I told her everything, and she believed me. I was so relived. She told me that she didn't know how to get back. I was terrified now.
What a wonderfull story!! I am waiting for part 4 It is so exciting how will she get back?? Will she get back?? I can't wait lots of Love Grandma
ReplyDeletegreat story! whens the next part coming? cant wait to see!
ReplyDeleteHannah
Great story Madison I miss you so much we should hook up again.
ReplyDeleteFrom your old friend
Jessica
Hi Madison how is your school going And I really love your story how many chapters is it?Cant whait to read it. I really hope that we could have a play date together. Bye!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletefrom your Best friend Jess
Good. I made a friend named Hannah and she has a blog. It's called Butterfly girl. Read It!
ReplyDeleteMadison