Tuesday, 12 January 2010

French Calliou


Okay, Well, me and Abby and Carter have taped "Calliou" on the french channle.
IT WAS SO WEIRD, BUT YET SO SO SO SO SO SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is almost my birthday. My birthday is January 22, and Hannah's is on January 19. (She's three days older than me!)

Today I had Spanish Class and it was very fun!

Okay, there is some sad news. My books I bought on eBay (A Coal Minner's bride, Victoria, My Secret War, AND Color me Dark) have not arrived YET. My dad thinks some time this week.

Goodbye
Madi

1 comment:

  1. Well Madi, 2 languages in 1 day. that makes you a multilinguist! Big birthday is coming up! I just got back from Ottawa, and heard some french. (All cousins said "Hello"). Books still have a few days to arrive before the end of the week. I will keep my fingers crossed! Love..Nana

    ReplyDelete