Saturday, 16 January 2010

The Perfect night

OKAY
Yesterday I went to my friend Hannah's Birthday and it was so so so so fun!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Rucker's (an Arcade) and I got 280 tickets. There was a wheel that you can spin and what ever prize it lands on that's what you get. I spun the wheel and I got a SMALL SLUSHY!!!!!

It tasted so good and it was blue raspberry (SO GOOD) and my friend Novi was also there. We listened to a song in the car called
"Candy Man; Salty Dog" and it was so funny. I also sung Ellie's song called "I can be the one" and it is very very funny.

Bye Bye I'm going to go read now. Don't forget to comment!

Madi

2 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like a great Birthday party for girls your age. I am so glad you had a good time. I wrote on my blog if I forget my code remind me there is a th in it and I will get it. Thanks for the phone call I think I am still waiting for part 3 of new years eve
    bye for now lots of Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so lucky that you got a free small slushy!! Glad you had a good time!!!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete