Tuesday, 26 January 2010

I NEED YOURE HELP!!!!

Hi

I'm writing stories about Famous Queens, Consorts (Women Married to Kings & Princes), and Princesses. Under this post, please leave a comment about one. (it does not have to be from England, it can be from anywhere in the world) Just don't think of these 'cause I've already got them:

1. Mary of Teck
2. Elizabeth II
3. Matilda of Scotland
4. Anna of Russia
5. Maria Grand duchess of Russia
6. Maria Theresa of Austria
7. Grace Kelly

If you know someone else, PLEASE tell me; I really want to know!
Madi

5 comments:

  1. Matilda of Scotland or Mary of Teck as I have never heard of them.

    Can't wait to see who you pick.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I heard of Grace Kelly she was a famous movie star and then she married royalty and had to give up being an actress that is probably a good one keep on reading and let me know which one you pick love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite Queen Concort and Queen stories concern the Tudours. Starting with Anne Bolyn who married Henry the VIII and was the mother of Queen Elizabeth the I. Her marriage to the king caused great change in England. He had been married to Catherine and had a daughter Mary and because he had no male heir he wanted a new wife to give him a son and the new wife was Anne; but she had a girl, Elizabeth I. This whole situation (there is much more involved) caused major changes in England's history and is very interesting. Many books have been written on the subject. Love, Auntie Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny because I read a dook about the Queen Elizabeth Called "Elizabeth 1: Red Rose of The House of Tudor" and I really liked it! It was about Elizabeth when she was 11 years old. Defenitly one to consider
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Madi,

    It's Jessica it isn't about the queens but I will start writing on my blog now so check it.

    From your friend

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete