Tuesday, 12 January 2010

TCC (The Comment Compation)

OKAY
I am trying to see how many comments I can get under this post!
Here are the rules:

1.
You can put up to 5 comments from yourself.

2.
In you're comment, don't say mean things (but I don't think you would).

3.
I'm not forcing you to do this. Do it ONLY if you want.

4.
HAVE FUN SHARING WHAT YOU THINK!

5 comments:

  1. I think you are awesome and I love your blog!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing cuz I read your blog,

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Maddo I love your blog keep me posted on all the thing you do. I am glad you are taking Spanish there is a lot of that spoknen here. At the end of car adds they always say somehting like Dalle Ga. Grandpa and I thought is was something like have a good day. Today I asked a girl in the store what is said she said it means somthing like buy a car good thing I didn't say it to any one love grandman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to do my blog hope I don,t need a password love grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi!!!!! I'm commenting!!


    Hannah

    ReplyDelete