Sunday, 17 January 2010

MOOSE GAME!!!!!!!!!!



Hi
Well me Madi here and guess what? I went to a moose game yesterday and I was up at the top in a box! It was Moose Vs. Admirals and guess who won? Admirals did (boo!) but it was okay because guess what happened.
Abby, Avo, and I made a BIG sign that said "GO MOOSE GO". It was four pages long!
It took all day to make and we made it for 2 reasons. 1: to be on the big hockey fan cam and 2: because we wanted to support the moose!
Turns out both things happened! WE WERE ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!! EVERYONE COULD SEE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were on the screen twice. The first time when the put us on, I wasn't watching.
Then they did a replay of it and I saw me Abby and Avo!!!!!!

We went downstairs and as we were going back up a lady asked Abby, Avo, and me
"Were you the girls who were dancing with that sign?" and of course we said "yes we are."

I thought she was going to say "You can't bring signs in here" or "You are not allowed to do that so please do not do it again" but she said

"You guys did a great job dancing!"

AND THEN, SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED.

MICK.E MOOSE, The moose mascot, walked IN the box!!!!!! WE ALL SAW HIM AND GAVE HIM HIGH 5's AND WE ALL GAVE HIM A HUG!!!!!!!!!

We also drank slushie's and they were very good. Even though the game ended "Moose 2" and "Admirals 6" we still had tons of fun being on the big screen!!!!!!!!!!!


Madi

P.S. If you want to see Avo's blog it is on my list see "Avo's blog.com" and see Abby's at "Abba's Blog is Cool!"

2 comments:

  1. That wasthe BEST night in my life! here is 1 thing you forgot to post-the lady with the popsickles! You know what I'm taking about the women with the licked popsickle(thats what we shoud call her!)tell me how the movie 17 agein. ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do the dance to "Be Bear-riffic?" That song is still in my head. Thanks a lot Madison.

    ReplyDelete