Hi, my name is Madi! I am in Grade Six and I am eleven years old. I hope you enjoy my blog about my life!
Hey Madi,It's Jess.Thank's sooooooooooooo much for showing me that marci robinson.Because she IS A STRANGER!!!!! I do not know her. And she has only looked at my blog.I DO NOT KNOW HER!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi Madi I am following you now.I am the colorful icon.ttyl ( talk to you later.)please reply,From your friend Jess
So, if you got a haircut, can you still touch your head while I touch my toes? Just wondering.
ha ha I get it Ellie is a genious.
It is Crazy wieredIt's Jess,For health at school i have to write a rap song.I will show you it.Actually I made 2 rap songs.If you call me tommorow (Check the date)I am free we could hook up.I really miss youFrom your old friend,Jess
Hey Madi,
ReplyDeleteIt's Jess.
Thank's sooooooooooooo much for showing me that marci robinson.
Because she IS A STRANGER!!!!! I do not know her. And she has only looked at my blog.
I DO NOT KNOW HER!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Madi I am following you now.
ReplyDeleteI am the colorful icon.
ttyl ( talk to you later.)
please reply,
From your friend Jess
So, if you got a haircut, can you still touch your head while I touch my toes? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteha ha
ReplyDeleteI get it
Ellie is a genious.
It is Crazy wiered
ReplyDeleteIt's Jess,
For health at school i have to write a rap song.
I will show you it.
Actually I made 2 rap songs.
If you call me tommorow (Check the date)
I am free we could hook up.
I really miss you
From your old friend,
Jess