
hi
I had my birthday yesterday (Jan 22) and it was very fun!
First at school we all had cupcakes (with cookies on top. Yum!) and EVERYONE loved them!!!! (Me too)
My family friend came over (Avo) and she got me (drum roll please)...
DOMO!!!
Domo is a Japanese character (see picture above) and he has a funny story.
I went to Minniapolis last spring (2009) and we went to target (a store) with Avo and her sister sydney. Sydney was getting a Domo doll and I really wanted one. But I didn't want to spend my money so I put Domo back. I was so sad. I wanted Domo!
SO I got him for my birthday... but he wasn't any domo. He was JUMBO DOMO!!
So I am very happy.
Madi
Wow he sure looks cute tell me the story of him love G
ReplyDeleteThat was the story!
ReplyDelete